Sunday 31 July 2011

Batman n catwoman

I'm Loving this couple rite here
Catwoman is one of Bruce wayne famous love interest
It would be so cool if they are together


They were always flirting during their fights .... such chemistry



I know most people said that no woman is ever good enough for Batman
But i think selina kyle n bruce wayne will make a really nice pair
Cat woman is wild and unpredictable ... wonder if batman is able to tame her



Anne Hathaway will play catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises Christopher Nolan do ur best !!! Don't disappoint me like what Michael Bay did ....... curse u michael bay .... u make megatron look like an effing idiot .....




Currently reading Gotham City Siren --- (its my brother's)
really like it when girls team up together to survive the world

catwoman, harley n poison ivy make a really great team

is it weird for me to like these fanboys fantasy ?

i also enjoy watching sucker punch .............
perhaps there's a side of me that even i don't really know yet

(but i still think jared leto's jesus abs is damn awesome so it is safe to say i'm not attracted to girls ..... not just yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment