Thursday 26 May 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Where I watch this movie : GSC one utama

Despite my brother's advice saying that the movie had a change of director n its not gonna be as good as the first 3 movies i still went ahead and watch this movie anyway wif my friends.
Honestly I don't really know who directed  the previous 3 movie and frankly I don't care.
Well at least I know dat the producer is Mr Jerry Bruckheimer.
ok so later I googled dat it was Gore Verbinski who directed the first 3 movie and the latest sequel 'on stranger tides' is directed by Rob Marshall.

For me, I find this movie thrilling and adventurous as it can be. Hey u've watched the first 3 movie so hell why not give the fourth a go ? There r mermaids wif piranha sharp tooth, badass blackbeard, hotshot priest, one legged Barbossa and yes Jack Sparrow... oops sorry correction there Captain Jack Sparrow. I think RM17 is a money well spent to watch my highskool crush Johnny Depp as captain Jack Sparrow in 3D.
Im so glad they didn't replaced J Depp.
So Jack Sparrow's new mission is to find the fountain of youth. Little did he know that his old nemesis Barbossa who stole his beloved ship the black pearl is also after the fountain. Barbossa has sumhow lost the black pearl to a dude named blackbeard, captain of the queen ann's revenge who's the father of sparrow's ex gurlfriend. oh yeah blackbeard is also going after the fountain of youth and so is the spanish and the brits. This movie is really action packed and there isn't a dull moment (okay I admit there are a few boring parts but i was to busy watching Johnny Depp to notice)




As 4 the guys the movie features Penolope Cruz as sparrow's lover from the past. She's so hawt its like she already found the fountain of youth or something. And yeah there's 100+ half naked mermaids.


As for me Curse of the black Pearl is the best Pirates of the caribbean movie. I was really into the manga One Piece which is about pirates and stuff and when out came this movie.
Jack Sparrow is my number 1 pirate. 2nd place goes to monkey d luffy.


why not the second movie the Dead man's chest ?
2nd movie was too dependant on the first movie and in the end the audience was left hanging with a perplexing ending. I like a movie which can stand on their on not dependent on the previous movie or the sequel.


why not the third movie At world's End ?
there's a line in the movie in which chow yun fatt said "welcome to singapore!!!". I was sumhow disheartened. Not that I have anything against singapore or anythin :).










Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment