Tuesday 14 June 2011

X-men First Class is so effin awesome

where i watch = mbo spring

I really love n enjoyed this movie
so dang awesome
The movie is set back when magneto n Prof X were buddies (awwwww)


"Us turning on each other. It's what they want. I tried to warn you, Charles. I want you by my side. We're brothers, you and I. All of us, together, protecting each other. We wan
t the same thing."
this is the turning point when they become enemies. Magneto's Brotherhood vs Professor X Xmen.

Magneto and Professor X is the ultimate frenemies


watching Magneto turn evil is like watching Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader all over again.
We know they're bound to become evil sooner or later but its fun to watch.


I like the part where they're rounding up mutants .... we waited for another x men movie for too long ..... i think x men is the reason why people watch Heroes on the first place . We love people with super awesome abilities .



This movie also shows the beginning of the relationship between mystique and magneto

"I used to think it was going to be you and me against the world. But no matter how bad the world gets, you don’t want to be against it, do you? You want to be a part of it."


N now i Know why professor x needs a wheelchair (the movie didn't explain why he was bald though)

anyway this movie is a really kewl n I highly recommend it = 8.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment